We just created this Classic and Romantic hair accessory and jewelry inspiration board for Nicola featuring the following Hair Comes the Bride pieces: Vintage Inspired Rhinestone and Pearl Bridal Hair Comb – “Angela“ ~ Classic Rhinestone and Pearl Hair Pin – “Tabitha“ ~ Romantic Rhinestone and Pearl Drop Earrings – “Jenna“ ~ Rhinestone Flower Bridal Hair Comb – “Coquette“ ~ Side Accent Rhinestone Bridal Headband – “Marissa“
Clean and Classic with a Vintage Touch created exclusively for Tracy featuring these pieces by Hair Comes the Bride : Classic Vintage Bridal Hair Comb – “Isabella“ ~ Delicate Rhinestone Drop Bridal Earrings – “Serafina“ ~ Classic Rhinestone Bridal Bracelet – “Savannah“ ~ Rhinestone and Pearl Vintage Hair Comb – “Mallory“ ~ Rhinestone and Pearl Bridal Hair Comb – “Shayla“
Here are a few sneak peaks from a recent “Just For Fun” photoshoop colaboration between Hair Comes the Bride, Rebecca Deaver Photography and My Floral Bliss. And how flippen gorgeous is our model Kim??? Hope you enjoy!
We were thrilled and honored when Brides Magazine invited Hair Comes the Bride to participate in their fabulous event ” Bride’s Night Out” in San Diego. The event was a huge success with brides in joining cocktails, food, friends, fashion show, a Photo Booth and makeovers from the fabulous stylists at Hair Comes the Bride. We also had the honor of doing hair and makeup for the gorgeous fashion show models! Thanks Sutography for the fabulous photos!
- Photography: Sutography
- Flowers and Design: Adoration Botanical Artistry
- Music and Entertainment: DJ Estes
- Hair and Makeup: Hair Comes the Bride
- Wedding Coordination: A Joy Forever Weddings and Events
- Photobooth: Shutterbooth San Diego
- Cake and Pastries: Grove Pastry Shop and Custom Cakery
- Candy Buffet: The Sweetest Thing Catering
- National Sponsors included: David’s Bridal, Allure Bridals, Clarisonic, Fiji Tourism, and Dessy Bridesmaid Gowns